People have been clamoring for more information, so here you go!
- Registration will *begin* on January 21, 2012 with a total of 60 competitors.
- The event will be two days, with an entry fee of $250 per shooter.
- Check or money order only, made out to ‘NCW Gun Club’.
- If application is submitted separate from funds, the funds must be received within 2 weeks or you will be removed from the list.
- Limited dry camping will be available on-site @ NCW Gun Club; please contact us if you wish to use these facilities.
- We are working on getting special rates with local hotels and/or restaurants for event participants. More to follow as we get things hammered out.
And now for the match stuff…
- This event will be limited to bolt-action only, short-action only, non-magnum only. No gas guns, no long actions, and no magnum cartridges. Period. Jim buys the steel, so his house = his rules.
- You will be firing your own weapon from the helo – hence the ‘no gas gun’ restriction. Bring your own sling, and make it a good one. If you drop your rifle from the helo…
- Any and all movement with weapons during stages will be done with the bolt open and back, but magazine still in the gun. Again, this would not be feasible with a semi-auto, hence the bolt gun restriction.